Denver’s Leading Experts in Minimally Invasive Treatments
Specialized in using image-guided techniques to treat patients safely with less pain and rapid recovery
Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists consults with patients to determine the best course of action for each individual. We work as a team with highly trained medical assistants and nurse practitioners allowing you to get to know your team and see the same people. So even when your doctor is performing a procedure, you have access to knowledgeable providers who can react and respond to your needs.
Many procedures can be performed in our state of the art outpatient facility. We encourage direct consultation and foster close relationships with your referring physicians so that you can be comforted by knowing that everyone is informed and on the same page.
What We Do
- Our physicians perform procedures for many disease types and organ systems using image guidance through an incision the size of an IV.
- Dr Spencer specializes in providing world renowned treatments for patient with venous disease with over XX# of patients traveling from out of state or out of country to be treated for chronic DVT (blood clots).
- Dr Warner is double certified in Interventional Radiology and Spine and Pain, performing high level treatments for back pain, spine fractures and chronic neuropathy.
- Our physicians and NPs are passionate about discovering often undiagnosed venous causes of pelvic pain and offering treatments that are less invasive than the surgeries most of them have experienced without relief.
- We partner with Mayo clinic in research to better understand options for treating chronic pelvic pain which effects 20% of women.
- We save limbs using a highly specialized skill set to reopen blocked arteries in the legs that cause pain and wounds.
- We restore hope by carefully listening to our patients and interpreting complex imaging to find problems often missed in the past.
- We include you in the team and empower you with knowledge and understanding.
- We restore confidence in healthcare through a cohesive team approach led by our world-renowned CEO.
To build faith in medicine by acting as a team, empowering our patients with knowledge, and offering high level expertise using state-of-the-art technology to restore quality of life.
Unveiling the Truth
Watch this touching and informative documentary about Pelvic Pain that was filmed in our offices.
News & Events
Pelvic pain is an extremely common symptom, especially in women. Discomfort within the lower abdomen and pelvic region could be a result of an abnormality or illness relating to a variety of key bodily systems and functions. Most often, this type of pain is typically related to the reproductive system,
COVID-19 Update We care about our patients health and well-being. In response to the Coronavirus we are offering telehealth visits. Please do not come to the office if you feel sick, have a fever or cough, or have been around someone or live with someone with a suspected respiratory illness.
Effective April 29th, 2019, our new location will be 8671 South Quebec Street, Suite #200, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130. The new building is conveniently located off of Quebec St and C-470, and adjacent to King Soopers. The phone and fax numbers are the same.