Denver’s Leading Experts in Minimally Invasive Treatments
Specialized in using image-guided techniques to treat patients safely with less pain and rapid recovery
Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists consults with patients to determine the best course of action for each individual. We work as a team with highly trained medical assistants and nurse practitioners allowing you to get to know your team and see the same people. So even when your doctor is performing a procedure, you have access to knowledgeable providers who can react and respond to your needs.
Many procedures can be performed in our state of the art outpatient facility. We encourage direct consultation and foster close relationships with your referring physicians so that you can be comforted by knowing that everyone is informed and on the same page.
What We Do
- Our physicians perform procedures for many disease types and organ systems using image guidance through an incision the size of an IV.
- Dr Spencer specializes in providing world renowned treatments for patient with venous disease with over XX# of patients traveling from out of state or out of country to be treated for chronic DVT (blood clots).
- Dr Warner is double certified in Interventional Radiology and Spine and Pain, performing high level treatments for back pain, spine fractures and chronic neuropathy.
- Our physicians and NPs are passionate about discovering often undiagnosed venous causes of pelvic pain and offering treatments that are less invasive than the surgeries most of them have experienced without relief.
- We partner with Mayo clinic in research to better understand options for treating chronic pelvic pain which effects 20% of women.
- We save limbs using a highly specialized skill set to reopen blocked arteries in the legs that cause pain and wounds.
- We restore hope by carefully listening to our patients and interpreting complex imaging to find problems often missed in the past.
- We include you in the team and empower you with knowledge and understanding.
- We restore confidence in healthcare through a cohesive team approach led by our world-renowned CEO.
To build faith in medicine by acting as a team, empowering our patients with knowledge, and offering high level expertise using state-of-the-art technology to restore quality of life.
Unveiling the Truth
Watch this touching and informative documentary about Pelvic Pain that was filmed in our offices.
News & Events
Here comes the cooler weather where you can go back to wearing long pants and leggings — but don’t just cover your varicose veins up! A better choice is to start treatment now because Autumn is one of the best times of year to treat your varicose veins.
Women with uterine fibroids are often told hysterectomy is their only option, but that is not the case. Uterine Fibroid Embolization, or UFE, is a non-surgical option to treat this sometimes painful condition. If you are experiencing the painful symptoms of fibroids,
Yes, of course, varicose veins can be unsightly and cause us to cover our legs even in warmer weather. We may try to hide them, but they are still there and can be affecting our vascular health. Here are a few reasons why varicose veins are more than just a cosmetic issue.