Interventional Radiologist in Denver, CO
Specialized in using image-guided techniques to treat patients safely with less pain and rapid recovery
Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists has years of experience diagnosing and treating patients facing atrial and venous disorders in Denver, CO. Our vascular interventional radiology clinic in Highlands Ranch, CO is a state-of-the-art facility with the most advanced technology to provide the very best care for our patients. Our vascular clinic is highly specialized and equipped to treat a range of disorders such as varicose veins, blood cots, Fibroids, and several more vascular conditions
Many procedures can be performed in our state of the art outpatient facility. We encourage direct consultation and foster close relationships with your referring physicians so that you can be comforted by knowing that everyone is informed and on the same page.
What We Do
- Our physicians perform procedures for many disease types and organ systems using image guidance through an incision the size of an IV.
- Dr Spencer specializes in providing world renowned treatments for patient with venous disease with over XX# of patients traveling from out of state or out of country to be treated for chronic DVT (blood clots).
- Our physicians and NPs are passionate about discovering often undiagnosed venous causes of pelvic pain and offering treatments that are less invasive than the surgeries most of them have experienced without relief.
- We partner with Mayo clinic in research to better understand options for treating chronic pelvic pain which effects 20% of women.
- We save limbs using a highly specialized skill set to reopen blocked arteries in the legs that cause pain and wounds.
- We restore hope by carefully listening to our patients and interpreting complex imaging to find problems often missed in the past.
- We include you in the team and empower you with knowledge and understanding.
- We restore confidence in healthcare through a cohesive team approach led by our world-renowned CEO.
To build faith in medicine by acting as a team, empowering our patients with knowledge, and offering high level expertise using state-of-the-art technology to restore quality of life.
Are you a patient of Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists? Read what others have said or tell us your story!
Unveiling the Truth
Watch this touching and informative documentary about Pelvic Pain that was filmed in our offices.
News & Events
Dr. Brooke Spencer Was Featured On A Podcast
Dr. Brooke Spencer is an interventional radiologist at Minimally Invasive Procedures Specialist (MIPS) in Denver, CO and was featured on the BackTable VI Podcast, where she was asked several question on how to start a successful vein practice, tools and techniques she uses for her patients and more!
What You Should Know About Spider Veins (Even If You Are Young)
If you have been distressed recently and noticed the appearance of little red and blue lines on your legs, don’t panic. Yes, you are young, healthy, and quite fit, so why would you see those “old lady” spider veins? You may not like how they look,
Autumn Is The Best Time Of Year To Treat Your Varicose Veins
Here comes the cooler weather where you can go back to wearing long pants and leggings — but don’t just cover your varicose veins up! A better choice is to start treatment now because Autumn is one of the best times of year to treat your varicose veins.