Vascular Specialists in Denver, CO
Specialized in using image-guided techniques to treat patients safely,
with little pain and quick recovery.
Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists has years of experience diagnosing and treating patients facing complex vascular disorders. Our vascular specialty clinic in Highlands Ranch, CO is a state-of-the-art facility with the most advanced technology to provide the very best care for our patients. Our, world-renowned, vascular specialists have over four decades of highly specialized experience treating pelvic venous disease, varicose veins, uterine fibroids, blood clots, and several more vascular conditions. MIPS Center is sought out by patients nationwide and is devoted to restoring hope and confidence in all of our patients.
Many of our procedures can be performed in our state-of-the-art outpatient facility. We encourage direct consultation and foster close relationships with your referring physicians so that you can be comforted by knowing that everyone is informed and on the same page.
What We Do
- Our vascular specialists perform procedures for many disease types and organ systems using image guidance through an incision the size of an IV.
- Our physicians and NPs are passionate about discovering often undiagnosed venous causes of pelvic pain and offering treatments that are less invasive than the surgeries most of them have experienced without relief.
- We partner with Mayo Clinic in research to better understand options for treating chronic pelvic pain which affects 20% of women.
- We restore hope by carefully listening to our patients and interpreting complex imaging to find problems often missed in the past.
- We include you in the team and empower you with knowledge and understanding.
To build faith in medicine by acting as a team, empowering our patients with knowledge, and offering high level expertise using state-of-the-art technology to restore quality of life.
Are you a patient of Minimally Invasive Procedure Specialists? Read what others have said or tell us your story!
Unveiling the Truth
Watch this touching and informative documentary about Pelvic Pain that was filmed in our offices.
News & Events
Fibroids are non-cancerous growths in or around the uterus and can be a source of significant discomfort. From heavy bleeding to pelvic pain, these common growths affect countless individuals. If you’re struggling with fibroids, there’s a beacon of hope – MIPS Center.
Innovative and minimally invasive procedures have transformed healthcare, and MIPS Center is a vital part of making vascular and vein care in Denver, Colorado. This approach has improved medicine and patient care in recent years. New, cutting-edge procedures have made vascular disease treatments less painful and more effective.
At MIPS Center, we understand the importance of providing comprehensive information about venous insufficiency and how adopting a healthy diet can play a crucial role in its management. Venous insufficiency primarily affects blood flow, particularly in the leg veins, and if left untreated,